HerEveryday Directory

Sunday, July 31, 2011

'the trip' dum dum dum DUMMM..dum dum dum DUMMMMM-------->>{07/31/11 1:30am}

Ok so I haven't been on in what feels like forever, but I've been up to stuff. It's been days since my first and last post(when I told you guys I was planning a vaca), and I've only come as far as finding the price of a passport. Ugghhh...why does vaca-planning has to be so frickin hard?! One thing I know for sure, is the location-to the beautiful sandy beaches of Barbados! After that...I got nothing! I know I wanna do a little touring, and I know I wanna do a little of what the locals do as well(when in Barbados, listen to the famous motto about the romans, and do as the bajans do..lol). It appears as if the south coast would be most fun-as it shelters the famous St. Lawrence Gap(a strip of restaurants, bars, shopping centers,etc...), but likewise, it is most famous for a reason(because that is where most tourist most definitely, will be). South coast has most of the budgeted hotels: guesthouses: and apartment areas. East coast however; happens to be the largest region, and is best known for it's sports-proof accomodations. East coast is said to have some of the roughest waves...pratically offering surfers right on in! West coast; the calm carribean seaside of the island, is best for it's peace and quiet: laid back atmosphere, and suits best for people who would appreciate the stillness, and whose pockets could compare(very expensive). You don't read too much about North coast though, and something tells me that Central Barbados and North coast maybe one in the same. Central Barbados is known for it's natural attractions, and historical sites. So there you have it! All of Barbados, analyzed into this one essay; and even though each coast may have somewhat of the same things that can make any tourist a barbadian overnight-they also have that one thing that they're well-known for having a better quality of than the rest.
....*Sigh*
........Comments, Questions..ANSWERS??? 

No comments: